Top 3 e-commerce applications for 2017
Picking an e-commerce applications is a tedious task. You must weigh both the advantages and disadvantages. People these days are spoilt for choices considering the amount of options out there in the market.
But how do we still evaluate these e-commerce applications? Well we base it on 3 different attributes such as convenience, meeting of individual needs, seamless call for action.
We have done a comparison on the list of applications that we feel are a force to reckon with in 2017!
An e-wallet App that revolves around both convenience and speed. It not only allows you to earn CASH but it also enables you to enjoy great deals on dining, retail, travel and leisure from over 80,000 merchants worldwide.
- An e-wallet with multiple functionalities
- Earn real cash
- Engaging and interactive especially with bee catching commerce
- Extensive merchant search of over 80,000
- Can be used worldwide
- Communicative platform
- It’s “split-bill” function allows users to not worry about the mess of splitting bills at a gathering
For those who want to launch their own business. It’s a platform for stunning designs that make your online presence look good. Shopify is an excellent choice for those who want to launch a brand new online store of their own or want to grow their existing physical store into an online business. Their owned platform is reputed for stunning designs that can make your online store look elegant and professional. The checkout process is also vastly streamlined to facilitate quick check-outs.
US$9 to sell through Facebook
- Professional design templates
- Countless apps
- 24/7 support
Marketplace-building platform that supports many marketplace themes. It strikes a high score with its inbuilt payment system, endless integrations, mobile responsiveness, content filters and custom branding functionalities.
US$40 per month
- Build a fully-functional marketplace within 24 hours
- Adopted by 100 over reputable brands
- Open-source, can be tweaked endlessly for commercial & non-commercial use
More Details About GT Dollar.